Impact Testing MachinesLeading Manufacturer of pendulum impact testing machine and digital izod charpy impact tester from Ichalakaranji.
Pendulum Impact Testing Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 1.3 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model||RK -IMPACT: 300, RK - IMPACT: 300 (E), RK - IMPACT: 1.5, RK - IMPACT: 0.5|
|Capacity||300 J / 168 J, 300 J / 170 J, 15 J, 5 J|
|Weight||375 kg, 70 kg.|
|Cross head travel||1000 mm|
We are the leading manufacturer of Pendulum Impact Testing Machine and our product is made of good quality.Charpy Test:
- The Charpy test piece rests on alloy steel supports anvils, fitted on the base of the machine rigidly held in position by alien screws. End stopper is provided for quickly & accurately locating the test piece centrally between the supports.
- The Izod test piece is clamped vertically in Izod support anvils, fitted on the base of the machine. The support is provided with a machined vertical groove to suit the test piece size. The front clamp piece & alien screw enable clamping of the test piece in correct height with the help of Izod setting gauge supplied.
- Caliper gauge for checking V notch for Izod & Charpy as per BS:131:PART1,2,3.
- Depth notch gauge including V & U notch, angle & radius.
- Preliminary Test force 29.42, 98.07 N 3, 10Kgf
- Self centering tong.
- V-notch milling cutter.
- U-notch milling cutter.
|Model||RK -IMPACT: 300||RK - IMPACT: 300 (E)||RK - IMPACT: 1.5||RK - IMPACT: 0.5|
|Max. capacity||300 J / 168 J||300 J / 170 J||15 J||5 J|
|Min. Scale Graduation||2 J||0.5 J||0.1 J||0.05 J|
|Overall Size (approx.)||1.1m x 0.45 m x 1.65 m (H)||1.32 m x 0.45 m x 1.65 m (H)||0.5 m x 0.3 m x 0.52 m (H)||0.5 m x 0.3 m x 0.52 m (H)|
|Net weight (approx.)||375 kg.||375 kg.||70 kg.||70 kg.|
Digital Izod Charpy Impact Tester
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
As a client centric organization, we are engaged in providing an exclusive qualityDigital Izod Charpy Impact Tester.Product Details:
- For Charpy on various materials
- Strictly conforms to ASTM-E-23-Current Standard
- Works on Pendulum Principle, Difference between hight of drop of
- Pendulum before Rupture and Height of rising after Rupture of
- Specimen is directly proportional to impact energy absorbed by specimen
- on large dial / Digital readout
- Two hand Pendulum release operation for operator safety
- Large safety guards on both sides of Pendulum
- NIST approval of machine with samples from NIST, USA can be arranged
- Motorised with higher capacity impact machine is also available
- Charpy Striker - 1 No.
- Charpy Support Block - 1 set
- Specimen Setting Gauge (For Charpy) - 1 No.
- Set of Spanners - 1 Set
- Foundation Bracket - 1 No.